Sunday 20 January 2013

Snow is Falling, All Around Me!

Hi Everyone,

In the spirit of the current weather, I thought the Obligatory Snow photo would only be fitting:

Snow
Snowy View from my Window

Not the best view, I know, but I am still loving the amount of snow that is falling, and has been falling since I've woken up this morning (Okay afternoon).

I hate it when the snow is falling though, but once it has stopped falling, especially when you've decided to go on a walk in the countryside, everything becomes really calm and quiet. It's amazing how relaxing and fun a walk in the snow can be.

I do have to say though, that people don't seem to cope very well with the snow here in London, everything tends to just come to a complete stand-still. There are a lot more 'snow days' here than back in my home country - don't get me wrong, I do love me a lazy day - but when you need to get work done, it can get pretty annoying.

Anyway, that's all from me today, I hope you're all enjoying the winter fun, and for everyone not in the vicinity of snow, I hope you've had an amazing weekend!

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

4 comments:

  1. Snow is only good in the mountains...for the skiers!
    It also helps our water supply...but other than that you can keep it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose you're right - snow is mainly good in the mountains, for the skiers :)

      Delete
  2. At least the skiers can benefit from it....It does not enhance our real life, when we need to get things done....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very true. It is a pain to try and get around in the snow or get anything done!

      Delete