Sunday 8 July 2012

Life Roles Reversed

Hey Everyone,

Have you ever found yourself in a situation with someone, where your roles are completely reversed, compared to how everything used to be?

Well I'm finding myself in this situation now. Back when I was at uni, and living with my friend Amy (not so much my friend now, but still a 'Facebook acquaintance'). She had a boyfriend at the time, and they were one of those couples that only ever did things by themselves. She barely had any friends, and she thought I was crazy for constantly going out clubbing etc.

Looking back now, I am in her situation, with a boyfriend, and hardly seeing my friends (which is more due to the fact that they live quite far away from me), and Amy has a new boyfriend, and is constantly out clubbing, and really not doing much with her life.

Life Quotes


I'm glad I got all the clubbing out of my system back at uni, however, because it means I can focus on my career and not have the whole "what if" situation floating around in my head.

Thinking about the whole situation, I can really see how people can change so dramatically over a short period of time. 

Anyway, it's a short one from me again today.

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

PS: for those of you who haven't tried it - Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen Yoghurt is a MUST HAVE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks hun!
    just having a look at your blog now
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete