Sunday 17 June 2012

Jersey Boys - The Musical

Hi Everyone,

I've had a fairly good week - I went to see Jersey Boys, the musical, the other night, which I thought was pretty amazing.

Jersey Boys - The Musical

For those of you who aren't aware of the musical, it is about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The entire show is about how the Four Seasons band was started, and how all members went through hardships, right through to a point where the band split up, and Frankie Valli became the only remaining member, thus forming "Franki Valli and the Four Seasons" with four other people.
The music is addictive, the actors are amazing, and the entire show has been put together and executed so smoothly, that it's impossible to be bored for even just a second.
If you are a theatre fanatic and love musicals - this is a must see! I loved it so much I'd happily go and see it again!

My favourite song from the musical was:

My Eyes Adored You - Jersey Boys in Concert

In terms of the rest of my week, I went for a Mexican meal the other night, with my boyfriend, which was pretty good - not as good as my all time favourite Mexican restaurant back home, but still pretty good!

Last weekend I stayed at my boyfriends parents house with him, and he showed me where he went to school, and all kinds of other places around the area he grew up in. It was pretty cool walking around and finding out some new things about him - I thoroughly enjoyed it. Another plus point is the fact that my sister currently lives near the same area, meaning I got to see her, and a few of her friends as well, and finally got to introduce my boyfriend to her.

That's all from me today.

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

2 comments:

  1. Everyone I've talked to who has seen the show loves it too and said it was worth paying the regular price to see it, so $20 is a steal. Guess I'll plan on going if I am still able to get those tickets next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love this show. I finally saw it when it came through town on New Year’s Eve 2010 . Love, love. love.

    ReplyDelete