Tuesday 7 February 2012

Things are Looking Up

Hi Everyone,

Yet another eventful day today! My boyfriend didn't have to get up until 8.40am today, and I was so confused by that, that I kept waking up thinking he was going to be late for work. Eventually he left, and I myself couldn't really sleep but stayed in bed until 10.15am.

I finally had my phone interview at 11am, but was a little annoyed by the fact that it lasted 7 minutes flat! I was told that I have a good voice on the phone, ie. a good selling voice, but that I have no experience in selling, which may be a problem compared to other candidates. I will find out by the end of the week, what's going to happen next. The woman said she will keep me in mind, and may want to see me for a face-to-face interview next week. Fingers crossed.
I then spoke to the same recruitment agent that got me this interview, and he is currently trying to get me an interview for another selling position. The interview will be a group interview (always enjoyable) and will not happen until Feb. 16th, which is good as my boyfriend has booked some time off from Feb. 9 till Feb. 14, so the interview won't come in the middle of that.
I also spoke to two other recruitment agents about possible Marketing or Media related positions. Hopefully I'll get some interviews scheduled in for those too. I really just want to be able to start working again, it's been too long since I've been at work, and I'm starting to feel a bit lazy.

In other news, my boyfriend managed to break his laptop yesterday (by break I mean possibly download a virus!). So I will need to take a look at that as well at some point to see if I can fix it.

I still haven't managed to complete my new layout for this blog, and I've been working on it for a while now! I'll try and find some time to do so in the next few days, I hope.

Other than that, I am going to view a flat tomorrow, with my boyfriend. This is the flat that my boyfriend viewed whilst I was still abroad, and was told the owners would hold it for us. I'm hoping it's a good one as I really want to get the whole flat thing sorted and out of the way so I can focus on finding a job!

It's only a short one for today as I must get back to applying for jobs, my boyfriend isn't back until at least 11pm, so I better use my time wisely.

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment