Saturday 18 February 2012

Adventures!

Hi Everyone,

So I've been up and running for over a month now, have 20 blog followers on my GFC, and a few more through websites such as Bloggers and BlogCatalog! Therefore, to start off my post today, I'd just like to say thank you to all you lovely readers, and also thank you to those of you that have left comments. I love your honesty, kind words, and words of wisdom!

Now on to my actual post!

Three days have passed since my last post, and I've been applying for jobs left right and centre. The exercise front, however, is not looking great. I have to admit since I moved to London, I've missed out on 4 days of Zumba. Not good, I know. I really need to get on track if I want to keep losing weight, because eating loads of carbs and not doing enough exercise is not helping at all!! I know I'm the only one to blame for all this, so I better get back to it!

In terms of my London adventures, I went to Westfield today. I love Westfield, it is my all-time favourite shopping centre, and I've spent many days there, meeting up with friends, shopping for suits with my boyfriend, etc. Today, however, no shopping was done! Due to my lack of money, I resorted to browsing through shops, looking for work shoes for my boyfriend, having a browse through clothes I'd love to buy, and of course having a cheeky look at all the lovely branded shops. After a long day walking around the shops, my boyfriend treated me to a meal at my favourite Thai restaurant. I ate a Red Beef Curry with Jasmine Rice, which was excellent. Afterwards we decided to go home, as the cinema was fully booked (we wanted to go see "Man on the Ledge").

Other than my adventure at Westfield, I haven't had much time to get out of the house. I've been trying to score some interviews, but there has been a major lack of contact by recruiters, and the rejections are piling up in my email inbox. Encouraging? I think not! Motivation has not slowed, however, so I am staying hopeful and upbeat about the situation, it can only get better from here, right?

Anyway, lovely readers, it's only a short one for today.

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment