Thursday 12 January 2012

Worried and Anxious...again!

Hi Everyone,

woke up this morning feeling ridiculously anxious. I spoke to my boyfriend on Skype last night and I think we've come to a decision about which flat we want to move into, which is of course brilliant.
On the down side, however, his current landlord has started to become a bit difficult in terms of the notice period and everybody wanting to move out of the flat within the next few months.
I've not heard from my boyfriend yet, but I'm worried because after a bit of a back and forth, we finally agreed on the same flat, and now we might end up losing out because of the other factors.
Along with the whole flat anxiety, I'm still really nervous about working again and finding another job. I know it will be difficult, it's never easy. I just wish I was already there, working and in a new flat, would make things so much easier.
Then again I've learned not to wish my time away and live in the now. I may regret what I wish for later.

On the up side, I can't wait to finally move in with my man and get back to my life, I feel like everything's been on hold for the past three months, and I can't wait to have back what I had to give up in November.

Anyway, it's just a short one for now, will be back later with more.

Stay Tuned,

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment