Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Nail polish

Hi Everybody,

So I forgot to mention that I bought a gorgeous new nail varnish today!!
It's by essence (colour & go) and it's number 76 (see picture below):


I had a nail varnish a few years back, which was a dark blue colour as well, and I loved it. I accidentally threw it away when my parents moved, and I've been looking for the perfect alternative ever since.
I painted my nails today (a little bit messy in this picture as I was in a bit of a rush at that point in time):

I absolutely love this colour and since I wear jeans quite regularly, this colour goes really well!

For your information, it costs 1.95 Euros and is available in most supermarkets or drug stores.

I love this colour, let me know what you think.
Have any favourite nail varnishes you'd like to share? Feel free to leave a comment!

Thanks and Stay Tuned,

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment