Monday 30 January 2012

Nearly Missed Another One!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sitting in my bed, all cozy, at 2.17am writing this. I nearly forgot to write yet another post!
I've officially got 5 sleeps left until I move and I haven't really packed all that much. I decided to empty my jewellery box today so I could pack it, then realised I have two and had to figure out (all over again) what I'm taking now and what I'm leaving for later on!
I also realised that there's no point packing up what I'm not taking now, until I've packed what I am actually taking now, that way I know what's left over... This whole packing thing isn't going too well this time around.

My mother and I had actually planned on having a little slumber party in the living room tonight, however after trying to sleep on a sofa part that is short and goes around a bend (for 2 hours!!) I finally gave up and ventured back to my bed. I figure we've still got a few days left, we'll find another way to party!

I don't really have much of an update as it is now nearly half past 2 in the morning, I'm really rather tired and I don't want to be up too late in the morning so I can do my exercise and dye my hair (dark chocolate brown!!)

I shall leave you with these short ramblings today, and I'll write a longer post at some point tomorrow - with some substantial content!

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A



No comments:

Post a Comment