Sunday 29 January 2012

Filling in the Gaps!

Hi Everyone,

So I missed a day of blogging yesterday. I actually started on a post but then got caught up in watching Friends and applying for jobs that it just completely slipped my mind (same thing happened today - then I was in bed and remembered... hate it when that happens).

Yesterday was a good day, my boyfriend got back from holiday and we talked on Skype for over an hour (it may not seem that long, but he didn't get back till my time 11pm!!)
Other than that I became lazy again and didn't manage to pack any more.

All changed today though, applied to another 6 jobs and managed to pack all my shoes - half an hour and they mostly fit into 2 travel bags and a large box!! I had to cram some of them in there, but I managed. Now I just have to figure out where to put the 4 pairs of shoes I plan to take with me...uh oh!!

Other than that, I continued knitting (yes, KNITTING!!) my beautiful circle scarf. It's fluffy and the colours are a combination of baby blues, pinks and summery yellows. Once finished, I shall upload a picture! It's not gonna be hugely long as I am running out of wool (darn!) but it's good enough to just plonk around my neck.
I plan on knitting another one (purpley grey mixed with whitish grey colours), which will be longer as I have more wool for it! I love circle scarves and since I can never find one I really like, I figured I'd just knit them myself, problem solved!

I finished watching friends today (surprise surprise I bawled at the end - it's just so beautiful when Rachel gets off the plane!!) Started watching "The Partridge Family" again - for those of you that haven't seen it, it's a pretty good, older show. Takes place in the 60's/70's and is a bout a family that forms a band. I started watching it as I have only one week (!!!!!) left here, and the show doesn't run for very long - perfect!

I haven't really done much other than this, hoping that my weekend job applications will get some responses tomorrow as recruiters and employers will have a rush of applications from me. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, it's just a few short ramblings from me today as it is now past midnight and I have a migraine, hoping to get lots of packing done tomorrow!

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to watch Pretty Little Liars tonight? I know I am! We must discuss!!
    ♥S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and of course we must discuss!!!
      xx
      - A

      Delete